GOD with is infinite mercy and love.The CEO of Hykenow.com.ng is using this medium to say thank you baba, you are the only one that give wisdom to the wise and the foolish.
Have access to 100 level materials for first and second semester
Have access to 200 level materials for first and second semester
Have access to 300 level materials for first and second semester
Have access to free book at Hyke Library
Get latest News
HAVE access to Educational YouTube videos
Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain.
NYSC advises Prospective Corp Members to register on time before the portal closes on Sunday, April 8, 2018
About 38 Universities in Nigeria have increased their school fees as a result of poor funding by the Federal and State governments. in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja on Monday, 26th June, 2017.
Updated: THE Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, 2018/2019 JAMB Change of Course and Institution has COMMENCED!
This is to inform the general public that the David Oyedepo Foundation is offering the
CHM 301 PASTQUESTION
CHM 303 PASTQUESTION
CHM 311 PASTQUESTION
CHM 313 PASTQUESTION
CHM 321 PASTQUESTION
CHM 323 PASTQUESTION
Nunc sodales augue in felis facilisis consectetur.
1. ELECTROMAGNETIC SECTRUM.
2. BASIC OF QUANTUM THEORY OF RADIATION THEORY OF RADIATION
3. BLACK BODY RADIATION.
4. VIEN’S LAW, RAYLEIGH-JEANS THEORY AND PLANCK’S THEORY.
6. THE DISCHARGE TUBE, CHARGE OF ELECTRONS, MASS OF THE ELECTRON.
7. GEIGERMARSDEN EXPERIMENT
8. THOMPSON’S MODEL OF THE ATOM.
9. DE BROGLIC HYPOTHESIS, WAVE FUNCTION, DE BROGLIE WAVE VELOCITY, PHASE AND GROUP AND GROUP VELOCITIES, PARTICLE DIFFRACTION.
10. HEISENBERG’S UNCERTAINTY OF THE HYDROGEN ATOM ENERGY LEVELS AND SPECTYRA CORRECTIONS FOR RELATIVE THEORY.
11. THE CORRESPONDENCE PRINCIPLE.
12. THE SCHRODINGER WAVE EQUATION TIME DEPENDANT AND THE INDEPENDENT FORMS.
13. EXPECTAITON VALUES.
14. APPLICATION OF STEADY STATE SCHRODINGER EQUATION TO PARTICLES IN RIGID AND NON RIGID BOX AND HARMOIC OSCILATOR.
1. INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICAL THERMODYNAMICS: EQUIPARTIONTION PRINCIPLE
2. VARIATION OF Cpand Cv WITH T.
3. MOLECULAR BASES FOR THERMODYNAMICS.
4. MICROSTATES AND CONFIGURATIONS; BOLTZMANN LAW LEADING TO FORMAL DERIVATION OF MAXWLL-BOLTZMANN.
5. DISTRIBUTION LAW.
6. CHEMICAL POTENTIALS AND APPLICATIONS TO SOLUTION, LIQUIDS AND CHANGE OF STATE.